Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lexington Law







Lexington Law

“I used Lexington to repair my credit. Talking to my personal paralegal about my situation helped me to wade through the mess. Lexington helped me get my score up by 247 points! If you’re looking for Credit Repair, go with Lexington”
“What can I say about Lexington? I’ve only been with them for a month and I am already seeing slow, but steady results. I have been told by Lexington that it will take 60-90 days to see preliminary results; I don’t have a problem with that. http://getcreditscorereports.com/ My credit damage occurred through unemployment issues; something that profoundly affected my life. For those that are not deemed "credit-worthy", like can become a living h*ll as employers, landlords, mortgage companies look into your credit report routinely. You are made to feel that you committed a criminal crime and that you should be imprisoned for it. Bad credit is most definitely a prison term and that’s not an exageration. I am already singing praises for Lexington Law Firm. My experience thus far as been nothing but professional. I am informed of every dispute letter, every e-mail or other correspondence they are doing on my behalf. Their service is worth every penny and more.”
“Lexington helped me raise my credit score 70 points in 60 days. This gave me the credit I needed to refinance my house to consolidate my debt, buy a new car at a good rate, and have more options to support my growing family. I love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails