Thursday, December 3, 2009

What can I do with Online Banking









Account Information
View updated balance of your account. Keep track of your transactions and track purchases made.
Account aggregation
View all your accounts/credit cards in one window.
Online Bill Payment
Pay credit card, utility and mobile bills
Transfer funds
Transfer funds online to anyone within Standard Chartered or any other bank (IBFT)
24/7 Access
Access the bank 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office
SMS and Email Alerts
Register for SMS and email alerts and get informed whenever there is transaction on your account or card
Security
128 bit SSL encryption to ensure complete online security

Credit Card Services
◦View your last three Credit Card statements
◦Pay credit card bills
◦Set up standing orders for recurring Credit Card bill payments



*Online Banking Terms and Conditions




How do I use forget password?

How do I use "instant registration"?

How do I find out my login id?

How do I update my email address/mobile number?

How do I link accounts/cards?

How do I add beneficiary?

What If my ATM/Debit card is blocked; can I register online using my ATM/Debit card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails